Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Logo- Round 1

We just received the first round of logos from Mike, and I have to say I'm quite pleased. He came up with 5 pages of options for us, so now we are working on tweaking and narrowing down our favourite look. I think once we have the logo complete, the business is really going to start to take shape! Our next step will be to get the website put together, and start ordering some inventory. I've been busy communicating with dozens of companies; it's going to be tough to decide which brands we want to carry.

In other news, I recently found out that I have been accepted to teacher's college for September. I'm very excited, but it's going to be a busy year! I'm going to have to juggle being a mom, a student, and an entrepreneur at the same time- not to mention saving some time for my hubby. I can do it though, I'm a mom ;)
add to sk*rt


No comments: